• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Outside the CUK gates

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outside the CUK gates

Watch out, I'm in the mood for duffing up some of you soft-as-tulipe tree hugger leftie types, and I'll be waiting outside the CUK virtual school gates.

HTH

Originally posted by DimPrawn
    Watch out, I'm in the mood for duffing up some of you soft-as-tulipe tree hugger leftie types, and I'll be waiting outside the CUK virtual school gates.

HTH
    You and who's army?
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn

HTH
      I hope you're not referring to me in that statement...cos if you are, I'll ******* do ya!!
      Call the cops

Comment

It hurts when I pee.

Comment

Yes I see you from the window. You must be the short, skinny, spotty, pasty-faced youth wih a cagoule practicing what to you like martial arts, but to most of us looks like some kind of geeky robotic dance.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
            Yes I see you from the window. You must be the short, skinny, spotty, pasty-faced youth wih a cagoule practicing what to you like martial arts, but to most of us looks like some kind of geeky robotic dance.
            Why are you being so mean to me? You know I have low self esteem.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Any discharge yet?
              No, but will keep you posted.

Comment

its when you have the weeping sores you have the problem.... everything else you just ignore!
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight,

* runs off as teacher appears from around the corner indicating that play time is now officially over.

Comment

Crippled fight!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X