• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Humph!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humph!

Anyone else humphy today?

Its probably just cause I'm tired, or possibly that it took me 4 hours to get into work this morning (compared with my normal 1 hour 15 mins), or possibly just Monday blues.....

But I'm really humphy.

That vioce in my head is that miserable robot from Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy!

Humph.
    The pope is a tard.

sitting at home on the bench ...got a world of receipts to go through for my VAT return...
    Got a delivery from amazon for my exam work..

Got a room to decorate...

can't be bothered with any of it.... might go shopping

Why is it no one ever wants a drink during the day :/
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne

Its probably just cause I'm tired, or possibly that it took me 4 hours to get into work this morning (compared with my normal 1 hour 15 mins), or possibly just Monday blues.....

But I'm really humphy.

That vioce in my head is that miserable robot from Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy!

Humph.
      Is it PMT?

Comment

But I'm really humphy.

Humph.
        Just look at it as being one h away from hump, which would put you in a far better mood.
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

4 hours? What mode of transport do you use?

Comment

I would guess public with delays like that.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Marvin the Paranoid Android... with the nasty pain in all the diodes down his left side... and the dead rat in one of his feet.

Marvin - thats it

Thanks Zeity - I was too humphy to even look it up!

No not PMT - I dont think I get that. I'm a ginge - I'm fiery all the time!

I get the train in - it's normally brilliant, but this morning there was a major fault at Darlington, and we sat there for nearly 3 hours!!

Kramer - COME BACK HOME!!! There are people in the pubs up here all day long. Thats exactly what you need when you're on the bench - a nice pie for your lunch, then a few pints in the afternoon with the papers. It keeps you sane!
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Marvin the Paranoid Android... with the nasty pain in all the diodes down his left side... and the dead rat in one of his feet.

And a Wicket for a right leg.

"Life, don't talk to me about life. Here I am brain the size of a planet..."

Etc, etc.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

a nice pie for your lunch, then a few pints in the afternoon with the papers. It keeps you sane!
                  It doesn't take a few pints to read The Star, The Sun and The Sport.
                  Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
                    It doesn't take a few pints to read The Star, The Sun and The Sport.

You dont read the sport

But you can browse The Sun and The Mirror over a couple of pints - especially if you do the crosswords! It doubles up as an ego bulding exercise aswell!
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X