• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plans for the evening!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucy
    that's a good likeness of her BP

love how she's given up calling herself 'Dr'

Dr Poo !!
    Did she buy her Phd on the net?
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
      Did she buy her Phd on the net?

Yup - some unaccredited(sp?) place in the states whilst 'studying remotely'

Comment

Well Bugger me, her opinion of poo is just a load of sh1t!
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

mm good point can u delete your post and therefore any reference to my post!

Comment

Tonight matthew, I shall be stealing some disabled person's dog.

Comment

Thanks BP

Comment

Back to the subject; I think I'll be watching TV with a nice bottle of red wine

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                  Its a toastie, with hot dogs in it!

Get a clue!

Take 4 slices of bread, buttered.
                  Take 8 hot dogs and slice them down the middle.
                  Heat up breville toastie machine, and place 2 slices of bread in it (butter side down!)
                  Lay 8 hot dog slices on each slice of bread, and cover with the remaining 2 slices of bread (butter side up).
                  Close the machine and cook for approx. 4 minutes, or until golden brown.
                  Serve with brown sauce and a cup of tea.
                  Makes a change from deep-fried frozen pizzas, I suppose.

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Coronory heart disease mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

deep fried mars
                      mmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                      X