• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plans for the evening!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andy
    deep fried mars
    mmmmmmmmmmm
    They are indeed the future - I have tasted them
    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by andy
      deep fried mars
      mmmmmmmmmmm
      It would certainly mar your nob if you deep-fried it!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
        My lads away out, so it'll be me in my pj's on the sofa, playing my beloved bingo

and possibly hot dog toasties for tea

Perfection!
        Who will you be playing bingo with?

Comment

I don't understand the hot dog toasty things, they don't sound very healthy.

Comment

Fixing a fecking washing machine... Bought Bosch Maxx washer and separate drier a couple of years ago... nothing but trouble - brushes are worn in the motor & Bosch want £21 for a new set
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
              I don't understand the hot dog toasty things, they don't sound very healthy.
              It's not meant to its an indulgence.

Comment

Working...
              X