• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plans for the evening!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freakydancer
    **** me, that sounds ******* awful.

Popular up north I'd imagine though.

Well I was sceptical at first too- I mocked my lad for about 2 years! Thought it was a pukey bachelor toastie.
    Then I had one, and it is now my favourite of all the toasties!
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
      How's the diet going?
      Not too bad thanks - only put the 2lbs on this week, which is some gooood progress!
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Tuna and cheese is the king of toasties everyone knows that
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Jawz .
          My g/f calls it her beloved rabbit
          Also known as a Muftie
          Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
            Its a toastie, with hot dogs in it!
            Lay 8 hot dog slices on each slice of bread,
            thats a slice of bread sliced along the loaf right?

Comment

Ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

Ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

Ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

No it's not.
                Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                  Ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

Ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

Ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!
                  Yeah imagine those healthy Omega 3 oils in your system, it would prob make you ill
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Granary/multigrain bread, extra mature cheddar, worcester sauce, cracked black pepper and hand-cut york ham. That's the way.

Comment

Feck me - you're all a bunch of philistines. Everyone knows that corned beef and tomato is the toastie filling of choice
                      The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Working...
                      X