• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plans for the evening!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss
    Yeah imagine those healthy Omega 3 oils in your system, it would prob make you ill

Oh yeah, thats what's wrong with it - the health factor!
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
      Feck me - you're all a bunch of philistines. Everyone knows that corned beef and tomato is the toastie filling of choice
      Oh my god!!! Nooooooooooooo!!!!!

I'd be willing to accept cheese, and possibly corned beef and bean (if it's made right), but

NO to ham
      NO to fish
      NO to tomato!!!

Whats wrong with you people?!!!
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

I'd imagine even Gillian McKeith couldn't stand your poo
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

How old are you?!

Are you really calling me names in the style of "your poo smells"?
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Sod Gillian McKeith - I bet Severn Trent have to ship the stuff out under armed guard in case the Iraquis try and get hold of it
            The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
              How old are you?!

Are you really calling me names in the style of "your poo smells"?
              You are what you eat. Spots, dark circles, splatty poo (all said in a Scottish accent).
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I can't stand Gillian McKeith . She looks so thin and malnourished.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                  I can't stand Gillian McKeith . She looks so thin and malnourished.
                  She does look a bit rough for 70

http://www.fab1.net/t-hawks/zelda-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                    I thought you were on a diet?
                    I think she should get her Breville toaster stappled

Comment

She does look a bit rough for 70

http://www.fab1.net/t-hawks/zelda-1.jpg

that's a good likeness of her BP

love how she's given up calling herself 'Dr'

Dr Poo !!

Comment

Working...
                      X