• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Seems the public didn't get the memo.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Hardly a populist government. Popular, possibly. Though clearly not with you.
    Did I put the definition too far away from the example?

not popular either

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...r-nigel-farage

A survey placing Reform UK at 19 percent suggests the populist party could potentially seize the likes of Amber Valley, Dudley, Llanelli, Montgomeryshire and Glyndwr, and Sittingbourne and Sheppey.

Labour could face a loss of 63 seats at the next General Election if the polling is accurate, with Election Polling's swingometer indicating that the Tories would take 55.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post

Perhaps stop with the ill-informed ad hominem attacks ( look it up) and try formulating an argument why what Labour is doing is good for the country and aligned to their manifesto.

Hint: the debate is f*** to do with party politics.

HTH BIDI
      and WTF do German politics have to do with UK issues?

Comment

Originally posted by sadkingbilly View Post

and WTF do German politics have to do with UK issues?
        About as much as you do with sensible discussion.
        Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Sorry my one brain cell is out for a liquid lunch, expect my posts to even more moronic than usual.

FTFY

Comment

About as much as you do with sensible discussion.
            Said malvolio, indulging in a bit of ad hominem himself, like the hypocrite we all are.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Said malvolio, indulging in a bit of ad hominem himself, like the hypocrite we all are.
              You started it. More to the point you continue to fail to respond to direct questions and continue to deflect arguments by trite comments. I assume you aren't 15 years old so stop acting like you are. Otherwise you are merely another pointless troll trying to get noticed.

Someone like you turns up every year or so, then fades away in a cloud of circular non-answers. It gets really boring after a while.

I'm out. Go play by yourself.
              Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

FTFY

Comment

You started it. More to the point you continue to fail to respond to direct questions and continue to deflect arguments by trite comments. I assume you aren't 15 years old so stop acting like you are. Otherwise you are merely another pointless troll trying to get noticed.

Someone like you turns up every year or so, then fades away in a cloud of circular non-answers. It gets really boring after a while.

oh dear, he doesn't even know who he's replying to!
                  too many pink gins in the golf club/masonic lodge/insert smug Tory habitat here

Comment

you in the corner again?

Comment

What do you mean, turns up every year or so and then fades away? I've been active for years.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X