• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Daughter's kids

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jawz
    Actually how old is your daughter?
    Out of the box thinking, thats why we get paid the big bucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
      My daughter's kids playing on the neighbour's fence and cut themselves. The kids now have minor medical problems. Can anyone give advice etc.
      Well I could give first aid to your 'Daughter's Kids' (odd way of putting it), but by the phrasing of your question, I assume you mean legal advice of the 'no win, no fee' variety - yes?

Unsupervised kids get into bother. I did. My siblings and cohorts did. That's life mate - don't try to profit from it. The main thing is your Grandchildren (for that is the correct terminology) have only minor ailments.

The fact that you used a lame winky smilie at the end of your post leads me to believe that you are baiting some of the more hopeless idiots on the forum.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

The fact that you used a lame winky smilie at the end of your post leads me to believe that you are baiting some of the more hopeless idiots on the forum.

Try here

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife
          Ahh!

Thank you Pondlife for the clarification.

Sadly, I don't have time to read every thread on this board.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Try http://www.gardenlaw.co.uk/

I suggest you need a bit more detail if you expect a serious reply.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Xog is the resident expert of garden law.

Xog how's it going with your garden grabbing neighbours ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
                Try http://www.gardenlaw.co.uk/

I suggest you need a bit more detail if you expect a serious reply.
                My No 1 site when I was doing a selfbuild a while back, hence 'Rootsnall'. For those who like to wind people up you can have great time by posting that you are about to illegally chop down a load of protected hundred year old Oak trees !

Comment

I threatened him and have not had any real probs for a long time, unless you count a few clippings flung over. No legal action you can sensibly take over trivia like that unfortunately. Fortunately I have rather more dosh than he has.

The other neighbours he invaded got their land back so he is not fannying around ruining the woods behind our garden anymore.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                  X