• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Watching the Post Office enquiry now

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching the Post Office enquiry now

And yelling at the TV.

Someone in Service Management should be fired/held responsible for this, Problem and Incident Management are being conflated there.

God I wish I was asking questions.

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Simply some basic before /after migration reports - oh look a sub post office turning over £2k a day under the old system now randomly turns over £4k a day with £2k of fraudulent transactions.

How the hell did they get the books to balance? Did they pay tax on the alleged frauds? Could they trace the source of the money during annual audits?

From my understanding only the door and warehouse team should be left after a decent set of sackings.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      And yelling at the TV.

Someone in Service Management should be fired/held responsible for this, Problem and Incident Management are being conflated there.

God I wish I was asking questions.

I turned it off as it was so frustrating
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        And yelling at the TV.
        This is why I can't watch any of it.

Makes me so angry.

Sorry I just read this on the BBC website.
        His defence is clear - he was never made aware of his duties as an expert witness saying, “I’d have done things differently if I’d been aware of my responsibilities".
        Seriously!
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Is that the same 'expert' who was coaching the PO as a 'shadow expert' after they were discredited by Second Sight?

Comment

Working...
          X