• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did you get a "contractor" Xmas pressie?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you get a "contractor" Xmas pressie?

I assume you all got a full set of Dolce & Gabbana Smeg kitchen appliances. Nothing cheaper is worth it.

https://shop.smeguk.com/small-appliances/dolce-gabbana/
    England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Surely a decision for your butler's staff?

Comment

I'll check with Good In and the Corporate Gifts people and let you know.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	YYaJrLJ.gif
Views:	157
Size:	958.3 KB
ID:	4281484
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
          I assume you all got a full set of Dolce & Gabbana Smeg kitchen appliances. Nothing cheaper is worth it.

https://shop.smeguk.com/small-appliances/dolce-gabbana/
          Ye gods. Just clicked the link and they are bloody awful. Who on earth is going to buy those? At those prices! It's like trying to bring your grandma's porcelain back in to the kitchen. The red Sicily is my Love isn't that bad but the blue and white is horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Ye gods. Just clicked the link and they are bloody awful. Who on earth is going to buy those? At those prices! It's like trying to bring your grandma's porcelain back in to the kitchen. The red Sicily is my Love isn't that bad but the blue and white is horrible.
            Quite. The coffee grinder at £799.95 seems like a particularly good bargain.
            England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post

Quite. The coffee grinder at £799.95 seems like a particularly good bargain.
              To be fair I never underestimate people's need to buy expensive designer stuff regardless of looks. Slap a name on it and hike the price and I'm sure it will sell....but those colours. If they'd just covered it in the DG, LV, Supreme logos and I can see Chavs and celebs alike flocking for it.... but those....

Deep down I know they'll sell plenty just so people can have a D&G Smeg so what do I know.

Comment

Working...
              X