• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Forget the tanks, planes and vicious hand to hand fighting just take Swift action

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forget the tanks, planes and vicious hand to hand fighting just take Swift action

Finally found someone stupider and less electable than magic grandpa!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Instagram.html

Swifties lambast anti-racist activist Saira Rao for labeling TIME's Taylor Swift person of the year cover 'white nonsense' - while also claiming the 'white woman billionaire' could stop Middle East conflict with a single Instagram post
    • Anti-racism activist Saira Rao call TIME's choice for Person of the Year 'white nonsense'
    • Taylor Swift was selected following her wildly successful Eras Tour, concert film and release of her rerecorded albums
    • Rao immediately faced backlash for her take, criticizing her for thinking Swift could solve geopolitical conflict
    nice bit of overt racism there idiot!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I could end all the world's problems in minutes. Get round to it when I've finished my coffee and Bramley apple pie.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      I could end all the world's problems in minutes. Get round to it when I've finished my coffee and Bramley apple pie.
      How big is the pie?
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Get round to it when I've finished my coffee and Bramley apple pie.
        "Coffee and Bramley apple pie"
        Get you, Mr Masterchef with your fancy takes on traditional pies/tarts. I've had rum in apple crumbles before, but never coffee in a pie.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

"Coffee and Bramley apple pie"
          Get you, Mr Masterchef with your fancy takes on traditional pies/tarts. I've had rum in apple crumbles before, but never coffee in a pie.
          It was my nephews birthday yesterday, being a vegan his mum had to make vegan Dutch apple pie, it was apparently excellent despite no butter or cream so anything is possible.

https://www.cookingclassy.com/dutch-apple-pie/

Mmm this looks good! No Gregg/John needed.

https://sweetphi.com/coffee-crumble-apple-pie/

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
          X