• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This you NLUK?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This you NLUK?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Yorkshire.html

Woman slams 'poor taste' paragliders who flew over Doncaster making her think Hamas were invading Yorkshire

According to the Doncaster Free Press , a woman, who lives in the village of Armthorpe, said that she got a scare when hobbyist paragliders flew above her
    Though invading Doncaster is hardly attractive.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Argument as to whether linking paragliders with Hamas in Doncaster is rank stupidity aside for a moment... Generally doing anything to piss a Donny girl off is not a good idea, particularly if her mate is from Barnsley.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Generally doing anything to piss a Donny girl off is not a good idea, particularly if her mate is from Barnsley.
      Yes, so once you've bought them a drink, DO NOT dance with another girl, the drink is a binding contract!!
      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Just checked where in Donny she lives. It's not the one I know

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Yorkshire.html

Though invading Doncaster is hardly attractiveworth even NLUKs effort.
          FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Argument as to whether linking paragliders with Hamas in Doncaster is rank stupidity aside for a moment... Generally doing anything to piss a Donny girl off is not a good idea, particularly if her mate is from Barnsley.
            What about Ardsley? (Asking for a friend... )
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

What about Ardsley? (Asking for a friend... )
              NLUK is from Ardsley? FFS that explains a lot, I was trapped there for 20 years!!!!
              But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

NLUK is from Ardsley? FFS that explains a lot, I was trapped there for 20 years!!!!
                Well he might be... but I was born there. Moved down south summer of 1977. I was picked to read at the Nativity...

"And in that day, tha went out a decree, tha t'ol' world'd be taxed"
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Well he might be... but I was born there. Moved down south summer of 1977. I was picked to read at the Nativity...

"And in that day, tha went out a decree, tha t'ol' world'd be taxed"
                  My Grandaughter goes to that school, blimey! Fall Lane? or off it?

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

How did you escape his basement?
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X