• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trans WTF?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chess is actually very pro women, the queen is the most powerful piece, while all the king does is potter one step. And why are bishops fighting on battle fields?
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

Yeh, but you deleted my blithering which was about chess.
      cheer up mine got the chop as well so you are in bad company.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Chess is actually very pro women, the queen is the most powerful piece, while all the king does is potter one step. And why are bishops fighting on battle fields?
        it was always thus. Jesus's teachings fell on stony ground regards warrior priests.

https://catholicherald.co.uk/the-popes-who-waged-war/

https://warfarehistorynetwork.com/ar...f-christendom/
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Yeh, but you deleted my blithering which was about chess.
          I've restored the on topic posts and moved the other ones to the censorship thread. It turns out moving posts works!
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

CUK needs an auto blither button.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              We've already got a thread about trans women in female changing rooms. We don't need two, so I've deleted the posts in this one. I'd have merged them, but the forum software is broken.
              Originally posted by wattaj View Post
              I'm not adverse to merging threads, but doing so in this instance loses the additional, clarifying context as to why ICF have made their ruling.
              Thank you for returning the original posts. I feel that that context is important. Cheers.
              ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
              Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Working...
              X