• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I wonder why I've seen this same ad posted for over two weeks now?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder why I've seen this same ad posted for over two weeks now?

"The role is outside of IR35, and will require you to be available to work 2 days p/week at Heathrow, and 1 day p/week in Central London, the other 2 days will be remote."

Pay enough and they will have some takers.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

That's quite convenient for me, what is it?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        That's quite convenient for me, what is it?
        The location is easy for me too but there's no way I'd call it convenient compared to my home office.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-06-02 at 12.14.03.png
Views:	170
Size:	395.8 KB
ID:	4264705
        Attached Files

Comment

I would have thought the fact the first two posts both countered whatever it you thought was out of order for this advert you are laughing at yet continue to push it, posting more eviedence you've dropped a bollock here.

It's 700 quid a day outside. That's a bloody great gig. Stuff 'convenience' for 6 months. Line the coffers and then batten the hatches down I'd say.

Either way, tulip post.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Interesting. I wonder who that's with. I ain't no architect so I'm out.

Comment

£700 outside and 3 days in the office is not remotely awful.

Equally, if we are all told and know that what is in a JD might have little resemblance to reality, why do so many people take days as gospel? It's as negotiable as the day rate.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Interesting. I wonder who that's with. I ain't no architect so I'm out.
                Sounds like Cap Gemini.
                Former IPSE member
                My Website

Comment

Originally posted by JustKeepSwimming View Post
                  £700 outside and 3 days in the office is not remotely awful.

Equally, if we are all told and know that what is in a JD might have little resemblance to reality, why do so many people take days as gospel? It's as negotiable as the day rate.
                  I won't be able to negotiate that down to 1 office trip per month so I won't touch it.

I can get the same rate, same IR35 status, and rarely have to travel (do school runs, do swimming lessons etc).

Comment

Originally posted by DrewG View Post

I won't be able to negotiate that down to 1 office trip per month so I won't touch it.

I can get the same rate, same IR35 status, and rarely have to travel (do school runs, do swimming lessons etc).
                    So this is really a dick swinging me me me exercise than any useful discussion on available roles then?
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X