• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Flips sake some people are weird!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flips sake some people are weird!

https://nypost.com/2022/03/25/onlyfa...o-her-channel/

Family ties nearly unraveled for an OnlyFans star named London when she realized her father had subscribed to her channel and had been faithfully watching her saucy content on a monthly basis.

“Me realizing *the Hott3st Daddy* user was my dad getting all my content on my [OnlyFans] every month,” said London, from San Diego, California, in the captions of her now-viral TikTok testimonial.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	tiktok-03.jpg?resize=717,1024&quality=75&strip=all.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	4259186​​​​​​​
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Good parents keeping an eye on what she is up to you say?

“And the only way I found out [who he was] is because he had called me to ‘play with myself’ for $150, and I could hear my mom in the background talking on the phone.”

In a subsequent post, she claimed her father had been “sexually attracted” to her since she was “really young,” and recounted several incidents in which the man sexually abused her during childhood.
    Maybe not
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Good parents keeping an eye on what she is up to you say?

Maybe not
      oh yuk, missed that. Well maybe he will finally be stopped.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Maybe not
        Which may explain why she's ended up on OF in the first place, poor lady.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

AHH that was a different lady but still
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
          X