• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunak

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Sir Keir has published his tax returns.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...s-news-updates

Labour leader Keir Starmer has published his recent tax returns, as he pledged to so this morning a day after Rish Sunak became the first prime minister since David Cameron to do so.

They show he earned £275,000 in the last two years and paid £118,000 in tax

So in absolute terms, Sunak's contributions to UK Plc eclipses Starmer - we should hold a parade of celebration for Sunak.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      If I understood it correctly when I read about Starmer's pension in the Torygraph yesterday, the value of the pot is below the current pension cap and he's not paid into it since 2013 so it's actually a bit of a non-story.
      What I read is than if you add his DPP pension to his current pension then he his over. He was the last DPP type to benefit.
      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Sir Keir has published his tax returns.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...s-news-updates

Labour leader Keir Starmer has published his recent tax returns, as he pledged to so this morning a day after Rish Sunak became the first prime minister since David Cameron to do so.

They show he earned £275,000 in the last two years and paid £118,000 in tax

No wonder he's so desperate to be PM, he needs a pay-rise
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
        X