• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Harry off to Rwanda?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harry off to Rwanda?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/217977...nder-scrutiny/

In his memoir, Harry admits he regularly smoked cannabis and misused alcohol as a teenager.

And in a TV interview, he admitted using Class A ayahuasca, a high from Amazon rainforest vines, to help him cope with the trauma of his mum Princess Diana’s 1997 death.

Now legal experts have claimed his admission could put him in hot water with US immigration.

Former federal prosecutor Neama Rahmani told Page Six: “An admission of drug use is usually grounds for inadmissibility.
    Will the Yanks deport him?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Well Nigella Lawson got in a pickle over alleged drug use but I think they relented in the end? CBA to look up the news stories from the time.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Well Nigella Lawson got in a pickle over alleged drug use but I think they relented in the end? CBA to look up the news stories from the time.
      Aparently she likes Coke but dosen't do fizzy drinks!
      Former IPSE member
      My Website

Comment

Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post

Aparently she likes Coke but dosen't do fizzy drinks!
        I suppose you could use it as a fuel, charcoal would be a better option for cooking though.
        England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Working...
        X