• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Support networks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Stone me. What calibre are they? The rifles, not the plod. We all know what calibre they are.
    4 x .22LR rifles, 1 x FAC 12 bore shotgun, 1 x SGC 12 bore shotgun, 2 x sound moderators, shedload of assorted ammunition - left the standard shotgun cartridges and airguns behind as they have no authority to seize as they are unregulated

Comment

Originally posted by David71 View Post

Thanks for asking; started chemo 2 weeks ago, not really going to know if / how well it's gone for the next 6 months. Took my laptop with me, so managed to invoice for the day I was in hospital linked up to the chemo bag so all good .
      Yep been there mate, invoicing whilst tubed up on dialysis. One of the nurses asked asked what I was doing, when I said "earning a crust" she walked away shaking her head !

Fingers firmly crossed that the drugs work!
      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
        Yup just a wuss

Real WFH's let it pass over them or put extra loud rock/punk music
        I reminded of the scene from The Big Short

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Or just have a furious . The release of those endomorphines will help with all the problems and stress.
          the maid has resigned?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
            Yep been there mate, invoicing whilst tubed up on dialysis. One of the nurses asked asked what I was doing, when I said "earning a crust" she walked away shaking her head !

Fingers firmly crossed that the drugs work!
            what is she expecting you to do? sit there and rot? Not everyone is employed with unlimited sick pay or have great health care.

As you say lets hope the drugs work!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I just listen to "Self Help Singh"...

Some days are f*cked and cannot be unf*cked.
              When you have a day that is f*cked-up beyond repair, that is the Universe speaking to you, sending you a message.
              Listen to the Universe, and go home.
              Last edited by Zigenare; 17 March 2023, 10:21.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
              X