• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would Musk put you off driving a Tesla?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post
    Lefty NPCs are so easily brainwashed by left wing propaganda sites like the Guardian to hate Elon.

The same thing happened with Trump, constant negative press about him by the left, constant brainwashing.
    I didn't even know Musk was a right winger. Just comes across as a tosser to me; pumping cryptotulipe and other bollox.

Trump used to claim to be a Democrat, was pally with Clinton. I don't need any propaganda to see a lying odious POS.
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post
      Lefty NPCs are so easily brainwashed by left wing propaganda sites like the Guardian to hate Elon.
      Righty idiots are easily brainwashed into thinking Elon is right wing simply because he disagrees with leftie sentiments and upsets lefties. He also upsets lots of righties (they like petrol and names of children they can pronounce) and is a self-proclaimed centrist.

People believe what they want to.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

No, the reason I wouldn’t by a Tesla is because of the over-hyped but terrible build-quality.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          I wouldn't buy a Tesla primarily because they're ugly looking pieces of tulip:Click image for larger version

Name:	Tesla-Cybertruck-Moss-Landing-KSBW-Jerrett-Knapp-1.jpg?w=1500&quality=82&strip=all&ssl=1.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	191.9 KB
ID:	4255627
          I wouldn't buy any kind of truck but some of the Tesla models look hideous to me.

Comment

Working...
          X