• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Someone's president meets someone's king

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post

Yes there are, though i would rather we didn’t have a monarchy.
    Which is fair but he's still the king. Bit like those "not my president berks" who seem to think if it's not the leader they want, it's not their leader.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post

You really do have a bee in your bonnet.
      I have an aversion to empty vapid comments and the wastes of time that post them. Hth.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

I have an aversion to empty vapid comments and the wastes of time that post them. Hth.
        You can ignore my empty vapid comments.

Comment

Your post history strongly contradicts that. You love replying to them and you love writing them.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Your post history strongly contradicts that. You love replying to them and you love writing them.
            Triggered, much?
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Triggered, much?
              No, I don't feel a strong sense of moral outrage. Perhaps look words up before using them?

And that was about the most vapid of vapid comments, but then you're nothing if not a hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

No, I don't feel a strong sense of moral outrage. Perhaps look words up before using them?

And that was about the most vapid of vapid comments, but then you're nothing if not a hypocrite.
                I wasn't accusing you of moral outrage, merely highlighting your need to post the last word, to also highlight your inability to have a discussion without resorting to ad hominem attacks.

Comment

Working...
                X