• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will Harry and Megan ever STFU?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Surely everyone interested would have pre-ordered on Amazon.

I was curious to read it before the last week or so, now I don't want to put any money in his pocket. I'll wait for it to be on sale, maybe on Kindle.
    as someone said it will be in a charity shop next week.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Think I'd sooner sit and read my Readers Digest DIY Manual.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

"Sales of English version of Prince Harry's Spare hit 'extraordinary' 1.4million on first day

Duke of Sussex’s memoir goes back to press in the US, after an initial print run of two million copies

The English language edition of Spare sold more than 1.4 million copies on its first day of release, its publisher has said.

The Duke of Sussex’s memoir has now gone back to press in the US, after an initial print run of two million copies.

It had already become the fastest selling non-fiction ( ) book ever, with Penguin Random House saying only JK Rowling’s Harry Potter series had done better."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-fa...extraordinary/

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

as someone said it will be in a charity shop next week.
          They will have piles higher than Dan Brown's book.

I wonder how much bog roll it will ultimately make....
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

"Prince Harry: I left out details as I feared family would not forgive me

Duke of Sussex tells Telegraph that he has enough material for another memoir and his original draft was twice as long"

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...not-forgive-me

I want to know all the missing details NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              "Prince Harry: I left out details as I feared family would not forgive me

Duke of Sussex tells Telegraph that he has enough material for another memoir and his original draft was twice as long"

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...not-forgive-me

I want to know all the missing details NOW!!!

Hopefully there will be a new book - I suggest he names it "Spare US"
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Hopefully there will be a new book - I suggest he names it "Spare US"
                Someone "kindly" sent me a PDF copy in English a few days ago.

Oddly no-one else I know wants it.

They are showing the same level of interest as I was when I was offered a Spanish copy.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                X