• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DOOM: Women are getting angrier

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOOM: Women are getting angrier

"A widening gender rage gap? No wonder: women have a lot to feel angry about

Anger is all the rage

Women are getting angrier, according to a BBC analysis of 10 years of data from the Gallup World Poll. Over 120,000 people in more than 150 countries are surveyed by Gallup every year about their emotions and the results are not particularly cheery. Women consistently report feeling negative emotions more than men, and, since 2012, more women than men report feeling sad and worried. While men aren’t exactly doing great – both genders report feeling more worried than they did a decade ago – there’s a widening gender rage gap."

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ender-rage-gap

DOOM LEVEL:

They need to up their intake of 'vitamin D', that will cheer them up as well as the man in their life.

Comment

Will be cured by ageing. When you are an old fart you enter a couldn't give a tulip about anything mode.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Will be cured by ageing. When you are an old fart you enter a couldn't give a tulip about anything mode.
        This deserves a response of several pages however; I will try to summarise.
        If the person (both genders) suffers from normal human anger, they will generally mature and grow out of it in old age.
        If the person has narcissistic traits or is a full blown narcissist they will get much worse in old age; this is more prevalent in women. Hence a high rate of divorce by men >65yo.
        There are a significant number of girls/women who rely on their look to get through like, once that has gone it suddenly dawns on them that they need some other way to get through life. The worst type are princess girls who want to be treated as if they are a real princess.

Girls tend to date bad guys for fun but later in life they want to settle with calm Mr Right but Mr Right in middle age is more cunning and wants to hold on to his house and car. A record number of single men are opting to be a life Batchelor because marriage is too risky.
        Both genders are guilty in varying ways and for various reasons.
        Society would be better if psychology of the sexes and identifying abusive behaviour is taught in school.

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Anger is all the rage
          Well this bit is true

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
          X