• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Idiots out again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spray them with bright orange fluorescent dye and stink bomb fluid and leave them there, then when they come down give them a criminal record and invite anyone affected to sue them via a class action lawsuit and publish their names and addresses

Comment

Idiots? I think you mean environmental freedom fighter.
      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
        Idiots? I think you mean environmental freedom fighter.
        And the difference is what exactly?

(apart from the fact that not all idiots are EFFs, whereas all EFFs ...)

Comment

Poor 24-year-old Louise, doesn't have a future. One's heart bleeds...

Comment

Originally posted by HoofHearted View Post
            well it turned out ok for Greta she got to poop in a bucket and everything.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Actually, I would tend to leave them up there, If they fall off and get killed then that would be a shame. If they injured or killed someone else then tyou could sue their estate.

They're only after publicity. So, like TV treats streakers at football matches, look somewhere else while they are doing their thing.
              Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
                Actually, I would tend to leave them up there, If they fall off and get killed then that would be a shame. If they injured or killed someone else then tyou could sue their estate.
                Harsh but the H&S of the emergency services needs to be taken into consideration particularly as it's quite wet and windy.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by HoofHearted View Post
                  The genuine distress of 24 year old Louise is heart breaking. I am crushed after watching this.

First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post

The genuine distress of 24 year old Louise is heart breaking. I am crushed after watching this.

Standing there in a coat made from oil, with a rope made from oil. etc.

Its like PETA turning up with leather belts & shoes.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Total idiots causing traffic jams and making people late! for what? just because they don't want the world to heat up and destroy all life, get some perspective we have places to be.

Comment

Working...
                      X