• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Penny Out!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Penny Out!

She has just lost her campaign manager, George Freeman(?), who now backs Sunak.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

So, the penny has dropped ... (I'll get my coat)

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      She has just lost her campaign manager, George Freeman(?), who now backs Sunak.
      I think the fact that she won't quit, even though she can quite clearly see that she does nor have the support of her MPs is all we need to know. She won't be good as she won't do what's right for the country, only herself. Even Boris could see this and I rarely praise that buffoon.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

I think the fact that she won't quit, even though she can quite clearly see that she does nor have the support of her MPs is all we need to know. She won't be good as she won't do what's right for the country, only herself. Even Boris could see this and I rarely praise that buffoon.
        Boris didn't have the numbers, he is a proven lying cretin

I assume Penny is looking for a better job under Sunak, but that may not work out well for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

I thought Mordaunt was a much bigger lying buffoon than Boris, with about 1% of his achievement record. Most of her claims to experience, competence and military prowess don't stand up to scrutiny.

That's why she has little support, the MPs don't believe a word she says.
          Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Can't believe we're going to get (or very likely get) someone like Sunak

What a tulip show....
            Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
              Can't believe we're going to get (or very likely get) someone like Sunak

What a tulip show....
              Yup.

Comment

She needs to quit before 2pm.

Comment

And she's gone!

Comment

A dark day for British politics

General Election NOW!
                    Do what thou wilt

Comment

Working...
                    X