• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gricer in the news?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gricer in the news?

Which one of you is this?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...CAR-PARKS.html

'Britain's dullest man' produces calendar for 2023 celebrating the country's best CAR PARKS from a 'haunted' site to another costing 15p-an-hour and one boasting a cocktail bar (so is YOUR favourite on the list?)
    • Self-confessed 'dull' man Kevin Beresford, 70, of Redditch, has released a car parks calendar for 2023
    • Mr Beresford, 'dull Kev', spent months travelling the length of the country from Lands End to John O' Groats
    • He compiled his 12 favourites from the 603-mile-journey for the calendar he said 'nobody else is selling'
    • Mr Beresford, who says it is 'sexy being dull', believes the best one is Trinity Street Car Park in Birmingham
    • Likening himself to art icons he said: 'Like artists such as Andy Warhol and Van Gogh I focus on the mundane'
    it has pictures

Click image for larger version

Name:	63709809-11340147-When_judging_what_makes_a_good_car_park_Mr_Beresford_takes_into_-a-74_1666349894221.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	329.0 KB
ID:	4238516
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Loads of interests and hobbies look boring if you aren't into them, would be nice to have an obsession again.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Where is NF?
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Nah not Gricer. This guy is epicly dull and deserves a for a job very done.

Gricer is just tediously dull and uninteresting which doesn't deserve anything.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X