• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kwazi DOOM

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

I didn't know they came here for school
    Well my parents used to rent rooms 40 years ago and it was either African princes or Chinese children of Party members.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eton_College

Eton has been described as the most famous public school in the world,[44] and has been referred to as "the chief nurse of England's statesmen".[45]

Eton has educated generations of British and foreign aristocracy, and for the first time, members of the British royal family in direct line of succession: the Prince of Wales and his brother the Duke of Sussex, in contrast to the royal tradition of male education at either naval college or Gordonstoun, or by tutors.

The Good Schools Guide called the school "the number one boys' public school", adding that "The teaching and facilities are second to none."[46] The school is a member of the G30 Schools Group.

Eton today is a larger school than it has been for much of its history. In 1678, there were 207 boys. In the late 18th century, there were about 300, while today, the total has risen to over 1,300.[47][48]
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I didn't know they came here for school
      To learn how to rule, dear boy.

In other news https://www.theguardian.com/politics...sack-or-mutiny

Sack him or you are out!
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Well my parents used to rent rooms 40 years ago and it was either African princes or Chinese children of Party members.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eton_College
        So are Nigerian princes (presumably the real kind not the ones who have lost their fortune and need my help to get it back) not really black either, if they went to Eton?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

So are Nigerian princes (presumably the real kind not the ones who have lost their fortune and need my help to get it back) not really black either, if they went to Eton?
          Not according to certain members of the Labour Party.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Many of them were stupendously black - think polished Mahogany not a bit of dark oak. They were very tall and also had very deep coming of age ceremony scars. Most were very polite & friendly.

The smell of one chaps fish curry would be an excellent emetic, even the other Africans & Chinese complained.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
            X