• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Kwazi DOOM

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Kwazi DOOM"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post

So are Nigerian princes (presumably the real kind not the ones who have lost their fortune and need my help to get it back) not really black either, if they went to Eton?
    Many of them were stupendously black - think polished Mahogany not a bit of dark oak. They were very tall and also had very deep coming of age ceremony scars. Most were very polite & friendly.

The smell of one chaps fish curry would be an excellent emetic, even the other Africans & Chinese complained.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied

So are Nigerian princes (presumably the real kind not the ones who have lost their fortune and need my help to get it back) not really black either, if they went to Eton?
    Not according to certain members of the Labour Party.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

Well my parents used to rent rooms 40 years ago and it was either African princes or Chinese children of Party members.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eton_College

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied

I didn't know they came here for school
    To learn how to rule, dear boy.

In other news https://www.theguardian.com/politics...sack-or-mutiny

Sack him or you are out!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

Well my parents used to rent rooms 40 years ago and it was either African princes or Chinese children of Party members.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eton_College

Eton has been described as the most famous public school in the world,[44] and has been referred to as "the chief nurse of England's statesmen".[45]

Eton has educated generations of British and foreign aristocracy, and for the first time, members of the British royal family in direct line of succession: the Prince of Wales and his brother the Duke of Sussex, in contrast to the royal tradition of male education at either naval college or Gordonstoun, or by tutors.

The Good Schools Guide called the school "the number one boys' public school", adding that "The teaching and facilities are second to none."[46] The school is a member of the G30 Schools Group.

Eton today is a larger school than it has been for much of its history. In 1678, there were 207 boys. In the late 18th century, there were about 300, while today, the total has risen to over 1,300.[47][48]

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

They do and have done so for decades, where do you think foreign princes go before Oxford?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

They don't allow blacks?
    They do and have done so for decades, where do you think foreign princes go before Oxford?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post

RACIST!!!

To the Japanese folk
    Hardly I thought it was quite clever and seems do describe the controlled dive to the death.

lots of military strategies / events are in use as popular jargon few are insulting to the race that coined them.

Scorched Earth
    A Bridge too far
    Decimated
    cut off supply lines

https://www.uso.org/stories/3130-wha...n-conversation

https://www.military.com/join-armed-...nd-jargon.html

I mean who hasn't said "Galloping Dandruff"?

I hadn't realised "Tits up" referred to the orientation of the dead bodies after a failed assault.

Using this - FIGJAM -- **** I'm Good, Just Ask Me. Originally coined by Australians in the Vietnam War. Borrowed by American forces.

The Acronyms are good as well.

https://www.military.com/join-armed-...-acronyms.html

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

It's cos he went to Eton.
    They don't allow blacks?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    He's not a proper black man because he's rich, well-educated and successful
    It's cos he went to Eton.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

"I have today contacted Kwasi Kwarteng to offer my sincere and heartfelt apologies for the comments I made at yesterday’s Labour conference fringe meeting.

"My comments were ill-judged and I wholeheartedly apologise to anyone affected."

He's not a proper black man because he's rich, well-educated and successful

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post

RACIST!!!

To the Japanese folk
    "I have today contacted Kwasi Kwarteng to offer my sincere and heartfelt apologies for the comments I made at yesterday’s Labour conference fringe meeting.

"My comments were ill-judged and I wholeheartedly apologise to anyone affected."

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    You are just jealous you won't go down in the history books as doing the Kami-Kwasi budget
    RACIST!!!

To the Japanese folk

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    You are just jealous you won't go down in the history books as doing the Kami-Kwasi budget

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    started a topic Kwazi DOOM

Kwazi DOOM

< Placeholder >

Working...
X