• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The separate thread about how awful Queen Elizabeth was and the Royal Family is

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The separate thread about how awful Queen Elizabeth was and the Royal Family is

Thanking NAT for the suggestion.

https://forums.contractoruk.com/gene...ml#post2945941

Queenie was the best of the bunch.
    Charlie is a bad tempered out-of-touch old git who thinks he is entitled and above humanity.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

She was great.

Comment

The royals are like MS Windows, one good version followed by a crap version.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          Queenie was the best of the bunch.
          Charlie is a bad tempered out-of-touch old git who thinks he is entitled and above humanity.
          The Queen got the job at 25.

The King got the job at 73.

If I was given a job when I was expecting to retire after I lost both my parents within 18 months I would be miserable old git. Also if he lives 20 years his son would be an old git but at least he should get the job before retirement age.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

They're all horrible and they all are branches of the same tree.

I'll start with this old piece of news. Maybe not the queen's idea but paints a clear picture of the type of people they are https://news.sky.com/story/queens-bi...ammed-10491775

Fortunately she won't have to worry about the heating bill where she is now.

Comment

Originally posted by PCTNN View Post
              They're all horrible and they all are branches of the same tree.

I'll start with this old piece of news. Maybe not the queen's idea but paints a clear picture of the type of people they are https://news.sky.com/story/queens-bi...ammed-10491775
              I'm sorry but saying the Queen tried to do it when right underneath it states a Royal Aide asked for it does not build up to a picture of the Queen. A little extreme but that's like saying my Virgin flight hosts spilt my drink on my lap so Richard Branson is clumsy bastard. If you want to gloss over the facts and come to some random conclusion then fill your boots. How about considering that a 96 year old carried out 386 Royal engagements in 2021. Maybe that's a better judge of character than something she probably knows nothing about carried out by an underling.

Really disappointed in a comment like that.

Fortunately she won't have to worry about the heating bill where she is now.
              Too soon fella, really too soon.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                The royals are like MS Windows, one good version followed by a crap version.
                There was a good version?
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

There was a good version?
                  Windows RG

https://jamesweb.co.uk/windowsrg

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

I'm sorry but saying the Queen tried to do it when right underneath it states a Royal Aide asked for it does not build up to a picture of the Queen.
                    True in a literal sense, though I would have thought it perhaps unlikely a royal aide would make such a request without her maj's permission? Not involving £millions.

Comment

Working...
                    X