• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

G-ZABH - Call Sign "KRF16" airborne

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G-ZABH - Call Sign "KRF16" airborne

I wonder if Ms Truss and Boris are on the same flight...
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Not allowed, on security grounds. Although there's no reason they can't be on the same flight coming back, I suppose, but that's probably not going to happen either
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      Not allowed, on security grounds. Although there's no reason they can't be on the same flight coming back, I suppose, but that's probably not going to happen either
      Apparently Boris has already landed, this flight is carrying Liz Truss.

Originally posted by BBC News
      With Boris Johnson safely landed and Liz Truss on the way, thousands of people have been tracking their progress online.

Judging by Johnson's flight time of just over an hour, we can expect Truss to land in Aberdeen at about 10:45 BST, as she flies over the Midlands as we write.

At one point as many as 20,000 people were tracking his journey - with around 10,000 currently watching his successor's progress through the air on the website Flightradar.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Surely neither of them are actually on the allotted flights and are landing at a different time on a more clandestine plane/route? Bit of misdirection to keep them safer?
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Surely neither of them are actually on the allotted flights and are landing at a different time on a more clandestine plane/route? Bit of misdirection to keep them safer?
          No foreign power is going to want to take The Iron Weathercock out - waste of a missile, although possibly one of the mothers of BoJo's children might want a pop at him.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

No foreign power is going to want to take The Iron Weathercock out - waste of a missile, although possibly one of the mothers of BoJo's children might want a pop at him.
            What the one with the super injunction which states he can't say how many children he has?
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Both are on identical planes from Northolt to Aberdeen and back, but not in the same plane. all visible on Flightradar This is Lizzies'
              Click image for larger version

Name:	98249_1660426854.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	142.8 KB
ID:	4232028

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                I wonder if Ms Truss and Boris are on the same flight...
                BOJO

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/g-zahs

Truss

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/g-zabh
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I wonder how many tens of thousands those flights cost.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    I wonder how many tens of thousands those flights cost.
                    I think it's around 25k for the type of Aircraft and the distance flown, they must have some government reduction as well. They could have flown in the Boris Jet BTW

Comment

Working...
                    X