• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Disgusting Remuneration

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disgusting Remuneration

All them high taxes make it so

squirrel feed costs up again?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

"Angry Russian Farmer Repays $610 Bank Loan With Manure"

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/a...manure-n305756

MOSCOW, Russia – A fed-up farmer kicked up a stink — and made clear his views on the banking system — by repaying a loan with the equivalent value in manure.

Alexander Bakshayev, 42, dumped a cartload of animal dung on the front steps of the bank in western Siberia, local media said Friday.

The manure was worth 40,000 rubles ($610) — the exact amount he owed the bank, Bakshayev told Sibkray.ru.

He decorated the heap with miniature gallows and posters saying “Down with credit slavery” and “Bankers are the enemies of the people,” according to news site Pro-sibir.org.

“The whole of Russia somehow owes something now to these lickspittle good-for-nothing bankers with nothing to do,” Bakshayev was quoted as saying.

He owns 70 cows and 20 piglets but his total debt is 1 million rubles ($15,400), he told Sibkray.ru. That's 34 times the average monthly salary in Russia of about 29,000 rubles ($450).

Comment

I want to make a steps/steppes farming joke but I can't think of one that isn't a load of tulip.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
        X