• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Red Alert

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post

i think the point is made, even if the original image was doctored.
    Yeah. Just don't post fake news to make that point, ok?
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

All 3
      That makes you a snowflake. Wake up it's summer !

Comment

Slight rain at the moment and temperature dropping.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          Slight rain at the moment and temperature dropping.
          Rain?

No rain here
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Scorp1 View Post

That makes you a snowflake. Wake up it's summer !
            You think we are serious?​​​​​​
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

A number of local shops have put up notices that they will be closed to day and tomorrow. They could have opened in the morning and close at mid-day like wot they used to do in Spain. Venda tengo helados
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                A number of local shops have put up notices that they will be closed to day and tomorrow. They could have opened in the morning and close at mid-day like wot they used to do in Spain. Venda tengo helados
                Best Full English in town

We show Eastenders and premier League football

Comment

Hot as hell here in Essex.

Nothing unusual about that though.

Comment

Originally posted by Baddish View Post
                    When I was growing up in India, it was normal to encounter temperature of 40 degrees during monsoon season in Delhi. We had no air conditioning either.

I think many of the problems are down to western huses and western clothing.

I was always head to foot in long flowing cloths and I never suffered any ill effects from the hot.
                    I bet that two inches of snow would have bought the place to a standstill though.

Comment

Yesterday it was mostly overcast which was a blessing as I was up ladders trimming hedges - really not too bad. Not sure if there's any rule of thumb how much difference the sun makes - is 20C and sunny hotter than 30C and cloudy? But today is sunny so far, I am in the shady side of the house so it's still lovely and cool but I haven't been out yet.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X