• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Monday Links from the Gap Between Teams Meetings vol. DCLIV

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Well I solved philosophy and only killed 70 people in the process.
    72. But I saved the Lobsters and splatted the cat.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

What I don't understand is that after killing myself in level 4, I'm still playing the game. How does that work?
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        The one about the 5 people who tied themselves to the lines was quite informative.
        It's the will of the people.

Comment

65 dead. Although I think most of them were me.

Comment

82 dead, and none of them were me. Is it too late to apply for the PMs job?
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

The correct solution would be to pull the lever just after the first set of wheels went over the points thus derailing the trolley.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                The correct solution would be to pull the lever just after the first set of wheels went over the points thus derailing the trolley.
                How many people on/in the trolley that would be killed / maimed as a result?

Comment

I didn't think of that

Click image for larger version

Name:	size7-16450088100355-241-jjjjjjj.png
Views:	36
Size:	263.9 KB
ID:	4226330
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

So does this mean we also have to take passengers into account, the resulting mental anguish and PTSD lawsuits from the option we choose?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Oh no! A trolley is heading towards 5 people who tied themselves to the track. You can pull the lever to divert it to the other track, killing 1 person who accidentally tripped onto the track instead. What do you do?
                      left it and 88% agree I think the Police should be told so they can follow the will of the public!

The Lobsters got it as well

such a lot of fun!
                      Last edited by vetran; 18 July 2022, 16:28.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X