• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rishi...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this Rishi is the frontrunner and it would be an interesting candidture from the perspective of anyone with an Indian background or who is versed in the cut and thrust of Indian politics. I read in Hindustan Times an article not long ago and he is very much favoured by Mr Modi and I also think he would be an ideal candidate to strengthen business ties between our two countries. I am also laughing as many are saying how once the Britishers ruled over us and how the tables have turned if an Indain is in Downing Street

Comment

Originally posted by Baddish View Post
      I think this Rishi is the frontrunner and it would be an interesting candidture from the perspective of anyone with an Indian background or who is versed in the cut and thrust of Indian politics. I read in Hindustan Times an article not long ago and he is very much favoured by Mr Modi and I also think he would be an ideal candidate to strengthen business ties between our two countries. I am also laughing as many are saying how once the Britishers ruled over us and how the tables have turned if an Indain is in Downing Street
      The Prime Minster works for us - he is not our ruler.

Comment

So everyone else is promising tax cuts, apart from Rushi and why would he bother - his wife is doing ok as it is

Comment

I wonder what the cut-off is to join the conservative party and take part in the vote?

Comment

this guy would be a good bet:
            https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-62118964

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              I wonder what the cut-off is to join the conservative party and take part in the vote?
              Are you an old white bitter man?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

More of a Kitty (Victoria Wood Character).
                But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Ha, 3 months ago.

Comment

Three out of four ain't bad

Comment

"Tax cuts must wait, says Rishi Sunak, the ‘serious’ Tory leadership candidate"

Former chancellor launches campaign with pledge that fiscal responsibility is his priority

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...ry-leadership/

Well go **** yourself then!
                      Yes clearly all we want from a PM is impossible promises.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X