• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Heatwaves Coming

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Positive attitudes are proven to be bad for your health! I supply miserable git lessons for a very reasonable cost.
    Where do I sign up?

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
      How does SE England = Britain?
      Poor reporting.

Reporters are not known for their geographic knowledge.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
        How does SE England = Britain?
        It said "parts of the UK" and I think the SE of England is in the UK. Most of the UK is forecast high temperatures, I see 25C forecast here in the NE and that is notable/brace-worthy.
        Last edited by d000hg; 13 June 2022, 13:08.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2fe6cb32629b6aa5f9d3623bfcc92e8277497fef.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	4221286

No doubt Heathrow will have the highest temperature.

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

"Temperatures could reach the mid-30s in parts of the UK this week..." Well it didn't, not even 30c. Climate change stunt by the Met Office
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              "Temperatures could reach the mid-30s in parts of the UK this week..." Well it didn't, not even 30c. Climate change stunt by the Met Office
              32 expected where I am today

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

If you're very good, I'll open the vent on the basement and let some air in.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

We seem to have lost ours. It was supposed to be gradually climbing all week towards 25 today, then crashing back to 17. All on track except today has stalled at 22 and cloudy.

Pretty happy
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    We seem to have lost ours. It was supposed to be gradually climbing all week towards 25 today, then crashing back to 17. All on track except today has stalled at 22 and cloudy.

Pretty happy
                    Really??

we're forecast 29 degrees and it looks like we're getting it and I'm glad because it's the summertime. Furthermore, our pool is up (so is the dog's too) and we're looking forward to cooling off in there later on.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Yes, that's what the BBC say while showing Bournemouth Beach that has a forecast of 26c today.

Comment

Working...
                      X