• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tory Rebel Scum: The Hunt

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tory Rebel Scum: The Hunt

"Jeremy Hunt hits out at Gove over Surrey gas drilling

Jeremy Hunt has lashed out at Michael Gove over the decision to approve a gas drilling project in scenic Surrey countryside in his constituency.

The former leadership contender, who is MP for South West Surrey, said allowing drilling in Dunsfold was "bitterly disappointing and wrong both economically and environmentally"."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business...rices-economy/

Should have voted the right way, as previously advised...

So Gove wants Hunt to lose his seat?

Without the 148 back benchers the Tory party won't be in government.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

He's got nutters eyes.

Worse than that, he is on record as stating his wish for us to have implemented a Chinese style zero covid lockdown.

That's all I need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        It will be if all MPs who are or potentially will be disloyal to Boris get purged.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

It will be if all MPs who are or potentially will be disloyal to Boris get purged.

That will be everyone then except cock sucker Dorries and Rees-Smug.

Comment

So Gove wants Hunt to lose his seat?

I'm sure I read in pre-vote analysis that if Boris got around 150 no-votes, this implied ministers were voting against him. At 148, how many of those talking him up in public voted him down do we think?
            And has he got some sort of secret network of spies trying to find out... infiltrating anti-Boris groups and so on? Or is that just TV.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

I'm sure I read in pre-vote analysis that if Boris got around 150 no-votes, this implied ministers were voting against him. At 148, how many of those talking him up in public voted him down do we think?
              And has he got some sort of secret network of spies trying to find out... infiltrating anti-Boris groups and so on? Or is that just TV.
              I think it implies that either some ministers were voting against him or that fully 75% of backbenchers were (and ministers perhaps only voting for him to keep their jobs). Neither is sustainable in my view.

Comment

That will be everyone then except cock sucker Dorries and Rees-Smug.
                And that is a problem for Boris how?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

And that is a problem for Boris how?
                  It won't because he will destroy the Tory party before he's gone.

Comment

Working...
                  X