• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spider threesomes, ghosted Topi, jilling chimps and Orcas with hot flushes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spider threesomes, ghosted Topi, jilling chimps and Orcas with hot flushes.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...aled-book.html

Surprising sex lives of the animal kingdom: From bondage-loving spiders to 'Scrooge-like' lobsters who save their sperm for a female who's 'worth it', new book lifts the lid on kinky creatures
    • B****, by Lucy Cooke, look into incredible sex of lives of different wild species
    • British zoologist looks at how evolution has shaped the wild sex life of species
    • Researchers found spiders like to engage in oral sex and bondage before mating
    • Scrooge-like' lobsters budget their sperm depending on how 'worth it' female is
    actually quite interesting.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Lot more interesting than other news at the mo. Doesn't mention Adelie Penguins and Bonobos!
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

• Researchers found spiders like to engage in oral sex and bondage before mating
      So the female eats the male before and after the act?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        So the female eats the male before and after the act?
        The male provides cunnilingus to remove a previous competitors sperm to increase their chances of being daddy spider and one presumes to get Mrs Spider in the mood as you say the ladies get hungry.

Yes some females consume their partner afterwards like the praying Mantis. One type the male even suffers 'le grand mort' after doing the business.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
        X