• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leg Crossing...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Well you would, wouldn't you?
    Well if he isn't, he's done a good job on pretending to be.

https://www.businessinsider.com/bori...19-6?r=US&IR=T

And yes, I can absolutely imagine him making a basic instinct "joke" to his Eton buddies, that then got leaked. Perfectly possible he didn't, but the fact that it wouldn't be surprising if he had says a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Well if he isn't, he's done a good job on pretending to be.

https://www.businessinsider.com/bori...19-6?r=US&IR=T

And yes, I can absolutely imagine him making a basic instinct "joke" to his Eton buddies, that then got leaked. Perfectly possible he didn't, but the fact that it wouldn't be surprising if he had says a lot.
      When I was a kids we called everyone a bender countless times a day whether they were friends or foes. It doesn't mean we're all homophobes.

I can also certainly imagine Boris or other leading MPs (on all sides) making lewd comments - you only have to look in this thread. And I can absolutely imagine a chavvy council estate type exposing herself on purpose. I have no idea if she did, but we live on the edge of a rough area and it's quite imaginable a girl would do that and then start screaming about you looking at her - the local playground to us they will follow adults around calling them "pedos".

So I'm not sure "what I can imagine" is a particularly useful argument. Neither of us has any personal relationship or knowledge of Boris or Angela.
      Last edited by d000hg; 26 April 2022, 10:03.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

“We cannot get any worse than a bunch of scum, homophobic, racist, misogynistic, absolute vile … banana republic, vile, nasty, Etonian … piece of scum,” she said at the event, before adding that she had “held back a little”.

Angela Rayner stands by labelling of Tories as ‘scum’ | Angela Rayner | The Guardian

She's awful and is holding Labour back big time in the middle ground. She's more than entitled to those views, but it ain't professional in any sense. Also Carrie would, according to you be entitled, to hit her as she's insulted her spouse.
        To be fair to her, she's pretty much spot on there given the wail story.
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

To be fair to her, she's pretty much spot on there given the wail story.
          Are you talking about the Tories or the Wail?
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

When I was a kids we called everyone a bender countless times a day whether they were friends or foes. It doesn't mean we're all homophobes.

I can also certainly imagine Boris or other leading MPs (on all sides) making lewd comments - you only have to look in this thread. And I can absolutely imagine a chavvy council estate type exposing herself on purpose. I have no idea if she did, but we live on the edge of a rough area and it's quite imaginable a girl would do that and then start screaming about you looking at her - the local playground to us they will follow adults around calling them "pedos".

So I'm not sure "what I can imagine" is a particularly useful argument. Neither of us has any personal relationship or knowledge of Boris or Angela.
            Would you call someone a bender if you were an adult writing a telegraph column? If you did, would you be very surprised if people assumed you were homophobic?

She's not a teenage girl, she's an adult woman, and she did not "expose herself on purpose". Jeez.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                She's not a teenage girl, she's an adult woman, and she did not "expose herself on purpose". Jeez.
                I'm interested how you know that for sure but I was quite obviously speaking rhetorically... I didn't say she was a teenager, I said I can imagine someone from that background might act in that way. From my experience it's no less conceivable than Boris or someone else making that sort of comment, or looking up her skirt during PMQs.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I'm interested how you know that for sure but I was quite obviously speaking rhetorically... I didn't say she was a teenager, I said I can imagine someone from that background might act in that way. From my experience it's no less conceivable than Boris or someone else making that sort of comment, or looking up her skirt during PMQs.
                  Wow. Just, wow!

So those from council estates behave like that? But of course, your Oxbridge/Eton rugger-bugger types would never behave in such a manner, or shove their c*cks into pigs.

As someone who grew up on a council estate, albeit 10 years earlier than Rayner, I've never exposed myself to anyone or had anyone expose themselves to me. I also go back to visit family and friends quite frequently, and never had anyone shout pedo at me ... so if you are fella, then it's probably your actions that are attracting attention and nothing to do with the kids who are shouting at you. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Wow. Just, wow!

So those from council estates behave like that? But of course, your Oxbridge/Eton rugger-bugger types would never behave in such a manner, or shove their c*cks into pigs.

As someone who grew up on a council estate, albeit 10 years earlier than Rayner, I've never exposed myself to anyone or had anyone expose themselves to me. I also go back to visit family and friends quite frequently, and never had anyone shout pedo at me ... so if you are fella, then it's probably your actions that are attracting attention and nothing to do with the kids who are shouting at you. Just saying.
                    Don't be sooo unprofessional.

(Sorry couldn't help it )
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Don't be sooo unprofessional.

(Sorry couldn't help it )

Comment

Working...
                      X