• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UA doctor ordered staff to CASTRATE RU soldiers - later says NO WE WONT

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UA doctor ordered staff to CASTRATE RU soldiers - later says NO WE WONT

2022-03-21 Ukrainian doctor tells TV interviewer he has ordered his staff to CASTRATE Russian soldiers

Oh dear. I haven't read the Geneva convention carefully, but I'm pretty sure there are no rules saying POWs can be castrated.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    2022-03-21 Ukrainian doctor tells TV interviewer he has ordered his staff to CASTRATE Russian soldiers

Oh dear. I haven't read the Geneva convention carefully, but I'm pretty sure there are no rules saying POWs can be castrated.
    I certainly don't condone what he says, assuming he was being serious and other doctors are obeying his orders (which is unlikely), but funny how you single out a sole Ukranian person but are choosing to ignore the war crimes committed daily by the Russians. Or is bombing buildings full of civilians Ok in your eyes?
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I’m trying to find a reputable source for this (Daily Mail isn’t) but I can’t find one.

But I can find quite a few for chemical attack preparations.

Strange that.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

I certainly don't condone what he says, assuming he was being serious and other doctors are obeying his orders (which is unlikely), but funny how you single out a sole Ukranian person but are choosing to ignore the war crimes committed daily by the Russians. Or is bombing buildings full of civilians Ok in your eyes?
        I can't tell whether OH supports the invasion, or not, but he does appear to believe that Putin was justified to some extent. I'm just not sure how big the "some" actually is.
        Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Can't you see that one side is just as bad as another? Looks like war crimes are happening on both sides so we should stop trying to judge. /sarcasm.

This screams misinformation to me.

Comment

OwlHoot is probably wondering why Ukrainians civilians aren't surrendering to Russian soldiers
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

It would not surprise me if any doctor would say that in anger. The current situation is like the Nazi invasion of Poland. Russian troops are committing war crimes and there is strong evidence of the same. Furthermore, Russian conscripts are being pushed to the front and when killed are incinerated by the Russians in a special truck or buried in mass graves in order to limit dead bodies to be returned to Russia.

Those Eastern Ukrainians who did support Russian have now turned against Russia. Putin is now bombing them into submission, this tactic has never worked in history
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post

Those Eastern Ukrainians who did support Russian have now turned against Russia. Putin is now bombing them into submission, this tactic has never worked in history
                Putin seems to have learnt nothing from history - you can invade a country and start a war but if the civilian population doesn't want you there they will fight forever.

That's why Putin is reportedly:
                1. Taking Ukrainians into Russia into camps
                2. Threatening to kill civilians who won't surrender one way or another
                3. Saying Ukraine has chemical and biological weapons, so he can launch an attack.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by hairymouse View Post
                  Can't you see that one side is just as bad as another? Looks like war crimes are happening on both sides so we should stop trying to judge. /sarcasm.

This screams misinformation to me.
                  Are you for real? Only one side is deliberately shelling civilian buildings including hospitals. The Ukrainians only 'crime' appears to be killing vastly more Russian troops than anyone expected, including Putin. I think you need to educate yourself on what a war crime is.
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Gennadiy Druzenko, 49, told Ukraine-24 about his alleged order, but it is unclear if it was bravado or a genuine order that would break the Geneva Conventions.

According to the article, he did tell the interviewer that, but whether he actually did it is one thing, and whether anyone has actually carried it out is another. I do recall during the annexation of Crimea, that Ukrainian POWs claimed it had been done to them. I do not know if that was ever confirmed. Report here: https://www.rferl.org/a/ukraine-conf.../26979064.html

From here
                    According to Druzenko, it was his emotions that prompted him to call for violence against the Russian military. His hospital doctors have never castrated Russian soldiers, he said.

He said he was taking it back. "I'm sorry. We save lives. Period,” Druzenko wrote.

I've amended the subject of this thread in the interests of clarity.

In the meantime, away from what's being pushed as the narrative under discussion by the Kremlin, innocent people continue to lose their lives due to Putin's force's utterly unjustified and unjustifiable invasion of a democratic nation.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X