• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Between a rock and a virtual signalling hard place.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Perhaps you should read it before essentially accusing the Dutch of being a bunch of antisemites? Especially the section How was the situation in the Netherlands different from that in Belgium and France?

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Perhaps you should read it before essentially accusing the Dutch of being a bunch of antisemites? Especially the section How was the situation in the Netherlands different from that in Belgium and France?
      Maybe elreeker should be more polite?

Though the fact the Dutch Jews were more integrated does make their behaviour more offensive.

The great majority of the Jewish population in the Netherlands, approximately 85%, had lived in the country for centuries, and before 1940 it was largely integrated. In Belgium and France, a large percentage of the Jews were immigrants from Eastern Europe and refugees who had come from Germany in the 1930s. In Belgium this even accounted for more than 90% of the Jewish population, while in France this was about 50%.
      So while the French & Belgians attacked recent immigrants the Dutch rounded up their great grandparents? That makes it better how?

I know France, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands etc were all less than pleasant to their countrymen at the insistence of the Author of Mein Kampf.

Those in the UK whilst far from perfect behaved much better than they did, people in glass houses should avoid throwing accusations of racism about.

In our occupied countries the NAZI's weren't assisted by the locals.

http://www.holocaustresearchproject....elislands.html
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Maybe elreeker should be more polite?

Though the fact the Dutch Jews were more integrated does make their behaviour more offensive.

So while the French & Belgians attacked recent immigrants the Dutch rounded up their great grandparents? That makes it better how?

I know France, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands etc were all less than pleasant to their countrymen at the insistence of the Author of Mein Kampf.

Those in the UK whilst far from perfect behaved much better than they did, people in glass houses should avoid throwing accusations of racism about.

In our occupied countries the NAZI's weren'ssisted by the locals.

http://www.holocaustresearchproject....elislands.html
        You should go to Amsterdam and present your take on the history of the Netherlands during WW2. I'm sure they'll be fascinated.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

You should go to Amsterdam and present your take on the history of the Netherlands during WW2. I'm sure they'll be fascinated.
          Hey ElReeker started it, I just posted a few facts, sorry if you don't like them.

Comment

Hey ElReeker started it, I just posted a few facts, sorry if you don't like them.
            So because you have a certain view of the dutch 80 years ago, because there is another Dutch person on here he must automatically be anti-Jewish, because according to you all Dutch are anti-Jewish? Do you not see how that is racist?

Right wingers on here really are a nasty bunch.
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

So because you have a certain view of the dutch 80 years ago, because there is another Dutch person on here he must automatically be anti-Jewish, because according to you all Dutch are anti-Jewish? Do you not see how that is racist?

Right wingers on here really are a nasty bunch.
              nope just the Dutch dickheads who accuse me of following Mein Kampf!

Comment

Two wrongs don't make a right, vetran. Thread locked.

Comment

Working...
                X