• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BigDataPro

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BigDataPro

So?

What was the ban for?

Not agreeing with a moderator?

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Not agreeing with a moderator?

I'm so screwed!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Why don't you ask yourself?
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

If native UKlanders have to go through some kind of "Putin apologist disinformation" ban threat on the forum I expect questions to be asked of a Russian who has been spouting pro Ukranian tulip on here for years.

Comment

I mean, every fooker is being told to watch out for Russian online disinformation, but the Russian on here who spends hours every day posting politics tulip is OK? Cause he tells you he is?

Comment

AtW spent years promoting the alfa bank tulip.

Why?

Comment

I don't doubt for one second that prominent foreign business people get 'invited' to make opinions known.

But AtW gets free reign and BigDataPro gets banned? Doesn't sit well. Sorry.

Comment

Mass formation psychosis strikes again.

Not everyone is able to tolerate points of view they may not agree with and the population are being groomed to respond this way. Is anyone else noticing?

Comment

How did Bigdata get banned and this spamming chunt didnt?
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Have you noticed how the phrase 'stand up for' now gets shoved down everyone's suggestion box? Esp. The proles.

I mean you're a good citizen, not too smart but pay your taxes and go to all the local team games.

In 20 home games you'll be expected to stand up for kids getting sex changes and wars you've not even considered possible outwith the xbox.

Comment

Working...
                    X