• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: BigDataPro

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "BigDataPro"

Collapse

• minestrone
    replied
    Each post is a distinct reply offering a considered point and argument.

I spent 10 years trying to get people to stop posting new threads based upon article links and "wut bout that" comments. AtW must have about a thousand brexit FT threads.

And it's only myself that offers any push back on the woeful moderation. Nobody would have started this thread, one by one you would have been picked off muttering some wrong think on the Ukraine thread.

Leave a comment:

• TwoWolves
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    How did Bigdata get banned and this spamming chunt didnt?
    I agree that it would be nice if he could condense his thoughts into a smaller number of more concise remarks.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Have you noticed how the phrase 'stand up for' now gets shoved down everyone's suggestion box? Esp. The proles.

I mean you're a good citizen, not too smart but pay your taxes and go to all the local team games.

In 20 home games you'll be expected to stand up for kids getting sex changes and wars you've not even considered possible outwith the xbox.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    How did Bigdata get banned and this spamming chunt didnt?

Leave a comment:

• TwoWolves
    replied
    Mass formation psychosis strikes again.

Not everyone is able to tolerate points of view they may not agree with and the population are being groomed to respond this way. Is anyone else noticing?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I don't doubt for one second that prominent foreign business people get 'invited' to make opinions known.

But AtW gets free reign and BigDataPro gets banned? Doesn't sit well. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    AtW spent years promoting the alfa bank tulip.

Why?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I mean, every fooker is being told to watch out for Russian online disinformation, but the Russian on here who spends hours every day posting politics tulip is OK? Cause he tells you he is?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    If native UKlanders have to go through some kind of "Putin apologist disinformation" ban threat on the forum I expect questions to be asked of a Russian who has been spouting pro Ukranian tulip on here for years.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Why don't you ask yourself?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Not agreeing with a moderator?

I'm so screwed!

Leave a comment:

• minestrone