• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nuclear war starts on Wednesday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW: Can someone tell Liz Truss that the Baltic is not part of the Black Sea.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I've a nuclear bunker in my cellar. Complete with air pump filter thingy that I don't know how to work.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        I've a nuclear bunker in my cellar. Complete with air pump filter thingy that I don't know how to work.
        WiFi reception ok there?

Comment

Shouldn't this be in the World war 3 now imminent thread?
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
            I've booked Wednesday off work so I can watch it all on TV.
            RT will only have edited highlights. Just in case it doesn't all go perfectly to plan.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Relax, you're not going to get bombed in Switzerland, that's where the Russians have hidden most of their money. You'll be eating radioactive French cheese for a few years though...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                The end of mankind will be good for solving climate change.
                The Gretas of this world will not rest until the end of modernity and the extinction of mankind, cows and anything else farting methane.

Nuclear war is a solution

Comment

He's Goddamn Right!

The Septic Chemical Companies have got that covered!

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...found%20to%20c ontain%20dangerous%20levels%20of%20%27forever%20ch emicals%27,-Contamination%20at%20a&text=Cattle%20from%20a%20sm all%20south,serious%20r isk%20to%20human%20health.

And we thought chlorine washed chicken, hormone treated beef & chemically enhanced meat were bad.

https://www.delightedcooking.com/wha...nced%20meat%20 is%20simply,to%20leaner%20cuts%20of%20meat.

https://foodresearch.org.uk/publicat...-after-brexit/
                  Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 13 February 2022, 13:32.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I'm in Kyiv right now, not much looking like an invasion is imminent, if it were, there should be mobilisation of all troops and I would see defence systems being set up in the city centre. Non of this is happening at the moment. I have to add that our president is a complete idiot.
                    However I booked a flight to the UK on Tuesday and it is starting to look that the airspace will be effectively closed for commercial airlines from midnight as airline insurers are not willing to insure flights to and form as well as flying over Ukraine anymore. Starting to look for a train ticket now.
                    Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

I predict the Russian invasion begins tomorrow, any bookies offering good odds?
                      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Working...
                      X