• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brit Awards triggers twitterati

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Just a bunch of men telling women what to do. Typical misogynists. Make the worst of CUK look like gentlemen.
    Nail on head, it's the vocal minority. At a place I worked at a few years ago. they converted a few of the Ladies facilities into Unisex as there were a couple of trans women. Next thing they (trans women) complained that no one was using them!!
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

Nail on head, it's the vocal minority. At a place I worked at a few years ago. they converted a few of the Ladies facilities into Unisex as there were a couple of trans women. Next thing they (trans women) complained that no one was using them!!
      There as people whose sex and gender match are happy to have toilets basically to themselves.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Today they are demanding that any watchdog/impartial group who doesn't immediately and completely embrace their agenda be discredited https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-60331962

Stonewall really are an unpleasant bunch - reminds one of a hardline trade union - though they were militant even when it was LGB rather than LGBT so we can't blame trans people for Stonewall.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I'm actually a member of Spho House so I'm going to have fun updating my profile later on

Edit; It won't let me post the DM link - clipboard is always empty even though url is copied! Anyway Google DailyMail Soho House 40 personal pronouns
          Last edited by La Petite Valse; 11 February 2022, 10:49.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Today they are demanding that any watchdog/impartial group who doesn't immediately and completely embrace their agenda be discredited https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-60331962

Stonewall really are an unpleasant bunch - reminds one of a hardline trade union - though they were militant even when it was LGB rather than LGBT so we can't blame trans people for Stonewall.
            You'll note that some of the founders of Stonewall consider the organisation now to be beyond the pale.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
            X