• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OK you don't like cats..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West Ham fans have a new song to sing at games its called. "I'm forever booting Tiddles"!

No need to rush to thank me. I am around all week!
    Former IPSE member
    My Website

Comment

Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post
      West Ham fans have a new song to sing at games its called. "I'm forever booting Tiddles"!

No need to rush to thank me. I am around all week!
      You are Jimmy Carr and I want my £5.00
      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

You are Jimmy Carr and I want my £5.00
        Now, Now!
        Former IPSE member
        My Website

Comment

Funny coincidence, brought a book called "A Street Cat Named Bob" today and saw my neighbour Bob sitting in his front garden cuddling his cat when I got home.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Funny coincidence, brought a book called "A Street Cat Named Bob" today and saw my neighbour Bob sitting in his front garden cuddling his cat when I got home.
            As long as that's all he's doing...
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Interesting match report

https://metro.co.uk/2022/02/09/kurt-...sion-16073983/

West Ham boss David Moyes stood by his decision to pick Kurt Zouma for the win over Watford despite the public backlash over his cat-kicking shame.

The France international was named in the starting line-up despite a police enquiry into a video showing him dropping, kicking and slapping his pet cat, and despite the club insisting that it ‘unreservedly condemns the actions of our player’.

And Zouma got a first taste of the outcry as his every touch was relentlessly booed by the Watford supporters. The away fans chanted, among other things, ‘RSPCA, RSPCA’, and when the defender hit the deck after a challenge with Joshua King, they sang ‘that’s how your cat felt’.

Former West Ham players Joe Cole and James Collins, at the match working as pundits, felt the club had made a mistake in refusing to drop the 27-year-old.

Cole told BT Sport ‘I think it’s a miscalculation by the club. He could have sat this one out,’ while Collins said on BBC Radio 5 Live: ‘I think there is a lot of anger and rightly so. I personally don’t think it is the right call.’

But Moyes said: ‘I’m really disappointed, and the club have taken all the action they can do at the moment behind the scenes. My job is to pick the best team and Kurt was part of that.

‘I’m a big animal lover and it’s something that will have affected a lot of people. I was completely disappointed with what I saw and what I was told, but my job was to try and find a way to get a win for West Ham. Some people will be disappointed and I understand that.

Comment

And now the cats have been "rescued" by the RSPCA.

I hope they aren't old...

https://www.theguardian.com/football...ution-west-ham

Comment

Working...
                X