• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

too much pussy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too much pussy

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gies-home.html

Claws out at cats charity: Chief executive quits after his chairman keeps her job... despite having '18 moggies' in her home
    • Linda Upson had staff despairing by keeping 18 cats in a three-bed house
    • Ms Upson was cleared to stay in her job despite staff concerns about her pets
    • Interim chief executive Charles Darley left his job in protest at the decision
    • Cats Protection had previously done research around cats in cramped housing
    spinster with more cats than friends?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I read The Guardian report of it - https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...o-keep-18-cats

Madness.

Cat charity set up to protect cats has a board member who is harming cats by hoarding them.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      I read The Guardian report of it - https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...o-keep-18-cats

Madness.

Cat charity set up to protect cats has a board member who is harming cats by hoarding them.
      Yep and many are really snooty about home inspections (which need to be done but they treat you like criminals).
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

That charity is quite near me, nice open grounds and cafe. Felt sorry for all the little cats in their cages though.

PS Bet her carpets are scratched to bits.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          That charity is quite near me, nice open grounds and cafe. Felt sorry for all the little cats in their cages though.

PS Bet her carpets are scratched to bits.
          And sink of cat due to having too many cats.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I read The Guardian report of it
            But of course you did
            I didn't see where it said the cats were harmed?

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

And sink of cat due to having too many cats.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	626731-gettyimages-1007145242.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	4201151
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
              X