• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prince Andrew update

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

It's common for those who have been abused to be groomed to help find others to be abused.
    it is, sadly many paedophiles and sex offenders were abused by people when young its a vicious circle. That may be a part of sentencing but not when distributing guilt.

I suspect Maxwell was at least mentally abused by her very unpleasant father but I doubt that will be mentioned.
    Last edited by vetran; 14 January 2022, 10:27.

Leave a comment:

• TheDude
    replied
    I am not going to speculate on Andrew's guilt or otherwise but it is pretty cold of his mother to act like this.

Leave a comment:

• Roll Out The Farrell
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Sadly it seems he is guilty and they are quite reasonably distancing themselves from the fallout.

Much preferred Edward who just got on with it.
    Perhaps you don't remember this

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied

interesting the comments mention VG also trafficked others wonder if that is true?
    It's common for those who have been abused to be groomed to help find others to be abused.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    and squeaky bum time for others

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-Maxwell.html

EXCLUSIVE: Eight very anxious men: Ghislaine Maxwell GIVES UP battle to keep identities of high-profile John Does named in civil lawsuit sealed after Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Giuffre demands they be made public
    • Attorneys for Virginia Giuffre have asked a judge to unseal material from an earlier civil lawsuit she filed against Ghislaine Maxwell
    • The documents are said to contain 'vast swathes of information' about Jeffrey Epstein and Maxwell's 'sex trafficking operation' and references eight John Does
    • The individuals are identified in court documents only as 'Non-Parties 17, 53, 54, 55, 56, 73, 93 and 151' - it is not clear if one of them Prince Andrew
    • Maxwell, 60, who last month was found guilty of procuring girls for the late pedophile, had previously opposed making the documents public
    • But Maxwell's attorney on Wednesday told Judge Loretta Preska that her client does not wish to 'further address those objections'
    • Should Judge Preska unseal the documents in her case they could shed new light on the Duke of York's alleged dealings with Maxwell and Epstein
    • The request came on the day Judge Lewis Kaplan ruled that Giuffre's separate battery lawsuit against Prince Andrew can move forward
    interesting the comments mention VG also trafficked others wonder if that is true?

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    For some reason I keep calling him the "N**** of York" It is a civil case so it's only balance of probabilities.
    Not quite the same in US civil law where also the burden of proof is always on the person who brings a claim in a dispute. However, IMHO, it is easier to sue in a US court.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied

yep that is quite damming. Though I suspect they will need to prove he knew that she was having sex under duress (if she did). That might prove quite difficult to prove without evidence of money changing hands.

aTw is suggesting the bar is set at being photographed with Epstein. Even UK courts expect a bit more than that.
    Unfortunately for Andrew the other person in the photo is a sex trafficker. I think his chances are looking very bleak.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    If she'll do that to her son, imagine what she'll do to HMG PM...
    Or even to a young princess...

Leave a comment:

• DealorNoDeal
    replied
    He should have asked Johnson for advice. He'd know how to worm his way out of something like this.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by mattster View Post

It's a little bit more than that with randy Andy though, isn't it - the photograph of him with his arm around the waist of the lady in question, who he claims to have never met, being a good example.
    yep that is quite damming. Though I suspect they will need to prove he knew that she was having sex under duress (if she did). That might prove quite difficult to prove without evidence of money changing hands.

aTw is suggesting the bar is set at being photographed with Epstein. Even UK courts expect a bit more than that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X