• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Minestrone's comments on moderation.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you.

Comment

Should we be praying from minestrone or is this level of tedious chuntery pretty standard?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Here is that legendary post.
        As you can see, it was vital to the cut and thrust of debate, and if it had not been suppressed by the nazi/stasi-like moderators, would have fundamentally changed the course of human history.

Well, the court of inquiries reopened the case, and having reviewed the evidence decided that the post was in fact not abusive. Probably the moderator misread "they" as "you".

As a result the post has been undeleted. You really should have said something at the time. I'm so sorry you've been stewing over this awful injustice for over 6 months.
        Does that mean it's a moderator approved fact that he is an arsehole though ?
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

I delete posts that are either off-topic or abusive. A few off-topic posts sure - threads diverge. .
          I know a guy who eats mustard with a spoon.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post

I know a guy who eats mustard with a spoon.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

The only abusive thing here is what he is doing to a bottle of Bell's...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Fell down the stairs and landed on it?
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Drank about 10 beers, 2 bottles of wine and a mojito in 2021.

Comment

I can't be abusive, i know that. I have other strategies.

But when I start to notice groups of my posts which don't break rules just disappearing then some people might think that was done deliberately for some reason or other.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                      I can't be abusive, i know that. I have other strategies.

But when I start to notice groups of my posts which don't break rules just disappearing then some people might think that was done deliberately for some reason or other.
                      It ain’t for everyone. Try mumsnet.

Comment

Working...
                      X