• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Abusive posts can be funny

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

There's always someone willing to go lower
    How low can you go?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Point made, you have been with her a couple of months, I have been with the wife 30+ years and the kids 20+ years.

I will happily exclude your girlfriend despite / except her poor taste in men (that is still OK you can question Mrs V's taste - she does all the time) but exclude my kids and any derogatory comments about my wife.

So I will take the mick about your pink jumper , you can take the mick out of my pie eating and my expensive but really cool mushroom colour £3 from George T shirt. lets leave it at that level.
      How long I've known her is irrelevant to you talking about her like a peace of meat.

Your attitude to women over a few threads here this past week has been very interesting. Your attitude to men wearing pink tops (it was a Superdry polo shirt, not a jumper, but I guess the beer restricted your ability to focus) is also illuminating but maybe not so surprising given your choice of news media outlet.

I'm happy to draw a line under this, but you have a go at my friend again and we will be having words.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

How long I've known her is irrelevant to you talking about her like a peace of meat.

Your attitude to women over a few threads here this past week has been very interesting. Your attitude to men wearing pink tops (it was a Superdry polo shirt, not a jumper, but I guess the beer restricted your ability to focus) is also illuminating but maybe not so surprising given your choice of news media outlet.

I'm happy to draw a line under this, but you have a go at my friend again and we will be having words.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

Talking of pie eaters ....

Comment

I now understand your attitude to men wearing pink tops and shaven heads who then look like a penis is one of amusement.

Hey lets be done before you accuse me of homophobia and anything else you can dream up.

Leave my wife & kids alone and we will be fine.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Talking of pie eaters ....
              I can eat pencil necked little little twats like you, too

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Hey lets be done before you accuse me of homophobia and anything else you can dream up.

Leave my wife & kids alone and we will be fine.

Comment

I can eat pencil necked little little twats like you, too
                  Yeah, you don't really know me do you? Maybe next time don't be such a coward and turn up to the drinks eh?

Can't deny I'm not a twat though ... everyone has a right to judge me as they feel

Comment

Maybe next time don't be such a coward and turn up to the drinks eh?
                    i didn't show because me knocking your lights out may have upset the other people there, who i have some respect for.
                    pencil necked twat.

Comment

i didn't show because me knocking your lights out may have upset the other people there, who i have some respect for.
                      pencil necked twat.
                      I guess my reception would be less than welcoming, so i'm out.
                      I hope the very few of you i have any respect for have a great time
                      I was good you turning up .... it was you who was scared of the reception you might get. I'm more than happy leaving what is said on here, on here ... but hey fella, if you really do want to rock up next time and knock my lights out, come and fill ya boots, no one is stopping you

Comment

Working...
                      X