• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where are all the Christmas Avatars?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are all the Christmas Avatars?

Come on! Time to get festive.

Christmas? You mean that thing that's probably about to get screwed up again?
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Christmas will be cancelled tonight

HTH

Comment

Bah humbug

Comment

here apparently

https://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/new...toric-22271613

Click image for larger version

Name:	0_saint-nicks-cha-756604.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	233.6 KB
ID:	4195183
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Christmas will be cancelled tonight

HTH
            https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-testing-rules

Senior health officials have drawn up advice saying the UK should bring back stricter isolation and testing rules for contacts of Covid cases, amid concerns that triggering plan B is not enough to stop the spread of Omicron.

Top officials at the UK Health and Security Agency (UKHSA) have given three different options to help contain the threat, which at the strictest end would mean all contacts of Covid cases being asked to isolate again regardless of age or vaccination status. Other options would be asking contacts of positive Covid tests to isolate until a PCR test result, with subsequent daily lateral flows, or requiring the contacts to take daily lateral flows. They give further advice in favour of a return to working from home and an extension of mandatory mask wearing.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

There's a problem with some people's Profile pages (including my own) which stops them displaying, and that's where you change your avatar. (Why not in your Control Panel page? Who knows; ask some vBulletin designer who had that bright idea ten years ago.)

I found that turning off the thanks/likes and reputation tabs on there got mine working again after a couple of reloads, so if you've been having trouble with your profile, try reloading a couple of times and see if it shows up in the end.

I'll see if I can work out why this is happening and get it fixed; then I can re-enable those tabs

Comment

Working...
              X