• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Further Proof of Global Warming

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Further Proof of Global Warming

South Pole posts most severe cold season on record

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weath...winter-record/
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

There's a reasons why scientists call it Climate Change and not Global Warning.

At that's because some cretins think a blip of colder weather (in the grand scheme of the history of time) is proof that Climate Change does not exist.

Comment

I am pretty surprised a MSM-denier like Paddy is reading a liberal rag like the WP.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        I am pretty surprised a MSM-denier like Paddy is reading a liberal rag like the WP.
        and a fanatical Remainer.

I thought Remainers were supposed to be far more sophisticated and knowledgable than us thick Brexiters, or so they claim
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

and a fanatical Remainer.

I thought Remainers were supposed to be far more sophisticated and knowledgable than us thick Brexiters, or so they claim
          In the same way that not all Brexiters are thick, racist gammons, not all Remainers are erudite, knowledgeable sophisticates.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            South Pole posts most severe cold season on record

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weath...winter-record/
            Indeed this is evidence. The phrase "global warming" is an expression used to describe climate change cause by increased energy in the global system. More energy = more heat = warming. It predicts that the average global temperature is increasing and that weather will get increasing extreme - including colder winters, hotter summers etc. This is because the climate system is becoming more chaotic, and so more prone to extremes.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
            X